You’ll be part of the Factory, the heart of the company.
You’ll join the mobile develop team where you’ll work on iOS’ App developement.
- Excellent knowledge of the Swift language (at least version 3)
- Good knowledge of the Objective C language
- Experience in developing applications for native iOs using RESTful services, graphic constraints, Core Data of at least a year
- Ability to work in groups at the project, development and release levels
- Ability to produce technical documentation
- Good English
- Accuracy and attention in the work.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of source control git
- Experience in using of design patterns of object-oriented programming
- Experience in using third-party libraries for image management, calls, auth, push notifications, cloud, etc.
- Experience in developing multithreaded programming
- Experience in deploying apps on google play
- Knowledge of development on iOs on Swift
- Knowledge of web frontend development and hybrid applications (Cordova).
Send your CV